Friday, October 18, 2013

Is it Christmas Yet

     I am in a mood tonight to make cards and this is one I made with my retired ornament punch and my favorite new stamp set.  Christmas cards are as fun and easy to make as any theme we have to work with, but putting an edgy twist on it for those of us that have those loved ones that are a bit out of the ordinary is not always easy.  I think that this might hit the mark.  I can't wait to see some of the Christmas cards people will start posting it is my favorite time of the year.  This is the time of year when even the most novice of card makers like to give it a try.  So remember have fun and be creative.


Christmas Day






  •  Whisper White, Brown Sugar, and Old Olive Card Stock
  • Season of Style DSP Stack
  • Brown Sugar, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler Ink
  • Cherry Cobbler Tulle, Linen Thread
  • Chevron Embossing folder
  • Gorgeous Grunge, Joyous Celebrations



Please leave a comment if you like it and I hope you have a wonderful time coming up with your own Christmas Cards.  As always if you want any of the supplies I used go to my BFF website  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain. Thank you so much for stopping by, hope to see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment