Happy Halloween everyone I have some cards that I have made with the new Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set and I wanted to show them to you before Halloween was here and gone. I have absolutely fallen in love with this set and punch and cant wait to do something with the Christmas set. As always the DSP that I used and some of the supporting stamp sets may be retired I use what I have and hope that these are inspirations for you. I used layouts with 2 of these cards that I have used before and with each card I will link to the example in previous posts. I hope you enjoy them.
- Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, and Very Vanilla card stock
- Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Momento Tuxedo Black ink
- Smoky Slate Marker
- Gorgeous Grunge,Ghoulish Grunge,Cookie Cutter Halloween, Work of Art, and Good Greetings Stampin Up Stamp Set
- Cookie Cutter Punch
- Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals
Base Card Night of Navy 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Smoky Slate 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Night of Navy 3 1/8 x 4, Very Vanilla 3 x 3 7/8. Smoky Slate Stamped with the Guaze Texture in Night of Navy from Ghoulish Grunge, The Very Vanilla layer was first stamped with the Work of Art stamp with out reinking with Night of Navy, then the Bats from Cookir Cutter Halloween in Momento Tuxedo Black and then stamped with Gorgeous Grunge stamp randomly in Cherry Cobbler. The Mummy was stamped separate and shaded with the marker. I hope this was helpful. This is the same layout as the Birds of a Feather.
Dracula's Date Night
- Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stock
- Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
- Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, More Mustard & Sahara Sand ink
- Cookie Cutter Halloween, Timeless Textures, and Wicked Cool Stampin Up Stamp Sets
- Brick wall Embossing Folder
- Scalloped Tag Punch, Cookie Cutter Punch, 2 3/4 circle thinlit
- Ribbon Sliders & Basic Black Scalloped Dots Ribbon
- Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers.
Base Card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango 4 x 5 1/4, Scallop Tag 4 5/8 long (start with 5" piece, the run through Bigshot with Brick wall embossing folder. Sponge Daub the 2 3/4 Very Vanilla Circle with More Mustard then around outside use the Timeless Texture Stamp for effect. Stamp bat on circle once dry and ears for Dracula once you line him up. I cut him out so there would be no white around him from punch.
- Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla card stock
- Sweater Weather DSP
- Sahara Sand, Momento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, and Chocolate Chip ink & markers
- Cookie Cutter Halloween and Truly Grateful Stampin Up Stamp Sets
- Oval Thinlit, Mini Treatbag Thinlit
- Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing folder
- Washi Tape and Jute Twine
Card base Tangerine Tango 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Very Vanilla 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (run through Bigshot with Cable Knit Dynamic), 2 Chocolate Chip pieces 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, DSP 2 5/8 x 4 5/8. Very Vanilla Oval cut and edged in Chocolate Chip stamped and colored in with markers. Glue DSP to one of Chocolate Chip pieces use the Dotted Edge Thinlit from Mini treat bag along edge and double the jute twine and thread it. Cut out with the For you thinlit from mini treatbag 1 Chocolate Chip and 1 Tangerine Tango Glue together slightly offset. the two framelits glue together as seen flat use dimensionals to raise of Very Vanilla also pop up for you. This is same layout as the Love You Lots frog.
This is a card that my BFF and I created on a weekend using new and old stamp sets and retired DSP the instructions are on pinterest and boy is it a tricky one. The end result was so cut I had to share, no instructions will follow though to long. ENJOY.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above, that are still current you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at her web page www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain