Friday, October 18, 2013

A Toast to the Newlyweds

 Hello all I know that it is the season for Halloween cards but I was inspired this weekend by my BFF to come up with a Wedding card,  so I came up with a card to toast the newlyweds.  This is the card that I created.  I hope you like it.




Mr. & Mrs.





  • Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Whisper White Card Stock
  • Eastern Elegance DSP
  • So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate Ink
  • Mr. & Mrs., Happy Hour Stamp Sets
  • Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
  • Dazzling Diamonds
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Ovals Collection



     I want to let you know how much it means to me that people like yourself take time to look and comment,  this is such a wonderful avenue to share ideas, and I want to thank all of those that inspire me with their work.

     I thought I would let you know where you can get all of these Stampin Up supplies from. My BFF Becky Crain Stampin UP Demonstrator. @ www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain  It is where I get all my supplies.  As always I would love to have you follow me on Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment