Hello everyone, the cards that I have to share is from the brand new Stampin Up Occasions spring catalog 2016. I fell absolutely in love with this stamp set. I live on the east coast in a beach town, so the starfish in this stamp set was a must have. The depth and detail that these stamps get from their multi layer stamping technique is awesome. I will tell you that some of the DSP that you will see on these cards is retired and therefore so are the ink and card stock colors quite possibly. As always I hope you get inspiration and ideas from the cards Enjoy!
- Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock
- Love Blossoms DSP
- Bermuda Bay and Pool Party ink
- Stampin Up Stamp Sets: Picture Perfect and Awesomely Artistic.
- 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon, Metallic Bakers Twine Silver, Bermuda Bay sequin, Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Card base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, DSP 5 1-4 x 4. Starfish stamped on Whisper White and Cut out mounted with dimensional.
- I used a stapler to get the effect with the burlap.
- Mint Macaroon and Whisper White, and Thick Whisper White card stock
- Mint Macaroon, Tip Top Taupe and Pool Party ink and markers.
- Stampin Up Stamp Sets: Hardwood and Picture Perfect
- Linen Thread
- Base cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, Mint Macaroon cut at 3 1/8 x 4 1/4, 2 1/8 x 4 1/4 and 1 1/8 x 4 1/4, Stamped image on Whisper White 3 x 4 1/4. After starfish stamped cut at 1/2, 1, 2, 2 1/2 then place the two outside pieces on the 3 1/8 inch mat leaving 1/16 border the next 2 outer on the 2 1/8 inch mat leaving 1/16 border middle and largest piece stamp saying and place on 1 1/8 mat then use dimensionals to stack image.
- Place thread on stacked mat before placing on card.
- I used markers on background stamp to get that effect.