Saturday, October 12, 2013

Coookkkiiieeesss

     This is the last one of the Thinlits for a while I promise I had a request for this one after Sponge Bob.  Cookie Monster is one of my favorite characters on Sesame Street.  His eyes made this one a pretty easy one to put together.  I hope you enjoy. Promise it is the last one.


Cookie Monster





  • Chocolate Chip, Brown Sugar, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Glossy White card stock.
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes, and a sentiment form Studio G
  • Darci Embossing folder "Crackle"




Thank you for putting up with my mini obsession.  

2 comments :

  1. Marvelous :-D

    IKE in Greece xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is not hard to keep track of is the fact that ecstasy usage is increasing, meaning there are more opportunities for abuse of this drug necessitating ecstasy treatment. captain america ecstasy

    ReplyDelete