I will give a list of supplies used at the end of the picture set. All supplies for the following cards are from Stampin Up. With all of these guys I cut a piece of paper 5 7/8 x 8 1/2 with that I have enough extra for the eyelids and the nose.
I used a Crumb Cake marker and a ruler and drew uneven lines all over the paper, I then took 2 (3/4 in) strips and inked the edge and glued them down. The trick to this mummy is that you have to put the Thinlit Frame on the blank side with the side with lines down, if not it won't fold the way you need it to. I hope this clarifies any questions on this guy he is a real cutie.
- Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder,,Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie,Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock.
- Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Lucky Limeade, and Cherry Cobbler Ink. & markers.
- Black Embossing Powder & VersaMark.
- Thinlits Circke Card, Various size Circles & Ovals, Label Bracket Punch.
- Stamp Sets Googly Ghouls, Tags 4 You, and Monster Munchies.
This was so much fun and I think that the possibilities are endless, one of my new favorites.
Thanks as always for stopping by and go crazy with your crafting.
Follow Me on Pinterest.