Sunday, January 26, 2014

Paisley Party

     It is getting close to Valentines Day and that means card making time for me.  These are two of the cards I made for Valentines Day using the Cricut Paisley Cartridge. You can tell these were taken before my new camera and set up for pictures I have now.  I made these for a bake sale to support ALS 3 years ago.  I had such fun with these they were some of my favorite cards from 3 years ago and I hope you enjoy them.




Tons of Love


You & Me



     One card was an A2 and the other is a 5x5 .  Google eyes and ribbon. Flowers and black pearls are some of the accessories I used to make the cards so cute along with brads.  I used heat embossing for both of the sentiments.  The characters were cut out at 3 inches and there edges were inked.  Edgeing scissors were used on the top card and an ebossing folder on the bottom.  It has been a while so I am not sure where the paper came from.  I hope you enjoy them and they bring inspiration to someone.  I am always blessed to go onto the web and find more inspiration than I can even process.

No comments :

Post a Comment