Sunday, January 12, 2014

Create a Criiter


     Over the next few post I am going to show you some of the cards I did a while ago when I first got Create a Critter.  These two are two of my favorite.  This particular cartridge has been one of my favorites from day one.  I hope you all enjoy the next few posts. I will give as much detail as I remember.  You can find the whole gallery on my youtube channel.


Feeling Beachy



  • Create a Critter cartridge
  • beach themed brads
  • googly eyes
  • Cuttlebug folder "Cricut companion (Give a Hoot)"
  • Cardstock from (a t d ) called Candy Blossom
It is an A2 size card the Crab is cut out at 3 in and the sandcastle is cut at 1 3/4 in.  I used the shadow on both and inked all edges of castle for depth. I embossed the tan paper to look like sand, and placed brads for decoration.  The sentiment was typed on computer and printed out. I used googly eyes for effect.





Froggy Friendship



  • Create a Critter Cartridge
  • Googly eyes
  • Recollections flowers
  • Chalk for cheeks
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders "Spider web" and "Tiny Bubbles"
   The frog was cut at 3 iin I used the shadow once again I embossed the breast of the frog with Tiny Bubbles and the Lily Pd with Spider Web.  I used chalk to define cheeks.  I am not sure who made the sentiment stamp. 

No comments :

Post a Comment