- Whisper White, Pool Party Cherry Cobbler, and So Saffron card stock
- Simply Scrappin Kit "Bandstand"
- Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, and So Saffron ink
- Fancy Fan embossing folder
- Sizzix scallop circle framelits, and Stampin Up circle framelits
- Regarding Dahlias, Tiny Tags, and Betsy's Blossom
This is an A2 size card. Cut the So Saffron at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 then score at 1 1/2 and 4 1/4. Emboss the
1 1/4 flap. Cut Pool Party at 5 1/4 x 4. Cut DSP of choice at 2 1/2 x 5 1/4. Cut Cherry Cobbler at 4 1/2 x 3 1/2, and Whisper White at 4 1/4 x 3 1/4. Stamp and cut flower at 1 inch, then Pool Party at 1 1/4 circle. Cut So Saffron at 1 1/2 scallop. I used some of the extras from the Simply Scrappin Kit for embellishments. Fold the card in half and then fold flap down. Adhere the Pool Party to the inside, and the DSP to the bottom half of the outside as seen above. Tape the flap down, and then tape the two sides together by using a thin strip of tape on the two outside edges only, so it makes a pocket. Then stamp the Sentiments on the Whisper White and adhere it to the Cherry Cobbler. This now slides into the pocket. Assemble medallion and stamp the small tag. This is such a fun layout and card, I hope you will try it.`