Thursday, January 23, 2014

Create a Critter 3

      These are two cute cards I made using Create a Critter.  The first card is made with a pocket to hold either a note as I did or a gift card.  The second Card was mad using several different embellishments and techniques.  As always these are A2 size cards and the critters are cut out at size 3 in.  I hope you enjoy.


Hippo Love


      With this card I used the swiss dots embossing folder, and the Martha Stewart border punch.  Flower brads and Googly Eyes.  The fold is from a You tube video I saw.

Love Ewe


     On this card I used flocking, micro beads, heat embossing, glitter, googly eyes and brads for this fun play on a valentine card. Cuttlebug die-cuts for the flowers, and a punch for the heart.

I like to try all kinds of techniques and hope that these cards inspire you to try all kinds of different things when creating your cards.  As always thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


No comments :

Post a Comment