Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sassy Salutations

     Good afternoon all,  today I made my Christmas cards for my neighbors.  The card that I made was one of those happy accidents, and I just love the way it turned out.  It was very simple and quick to mass produce so I hope that it will inspire you to make some cards for neighbors or family &  Friends.


Lovely Christmas



  • Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake ink
  • Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Cardstock
  • DSP  Season of Style
  • 1 1/4 in Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread
  • Simply Pressed Clay Button (colored after drying: Cherry Cobbler marker)
  • Candy Cane Stripe Embossing Folder  (Cuttlebug)
  • Sassy Salutations, Lovely As a Tree Stamp Sets


     Whisper White cut at 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 and 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, DSP  cut at 3 1/4 x 3 3/4, Cherry Cobbler cut at   5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (score at 4 1/4) and 3 3/8 x 3 7/8 and 2 3/8 x 4 3/8. First use embossing folder on largest piece of Whisper White. Then with Old Olive ink and the large pine tree from (Lovely As a Tree), stamp the first impression on left side of smallest Whisper White card stock then before you re-ink it stamp second tree repeat process for other two trees to complete the look as above.  Then using Cherry Cobbler ink stamp your Sassy Salutation just right of center. I then inked the edges with Crumb Cake ink on DSP and Whisper White.  I used the cheater method for the burlap and made 1 inch loop and taped to back on each side.  The first layer is adhered with two sided tape the greeting layer is raised with dimensionals.  The button was colored in with Cherry Cobbler marker and the linen thread was loop through and a bow tied. The photo corner was an embelishment that I had lying around.


    I had quite a few request for more detailed instructions on my cards so I hope that this has been helpful.  If you have any questions, requests or comments please leave below and I will answer as quickly as I can.
  As always for any or all of the supplies contact my BFF  at her website on Stampin Up http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain/jointhefun
 Have a great time creating.  I have to go deliver the cards now. Bye Bye.


Thank you for your continued support.
Steffani

No comments :

Post a Comment