Friday, December 27, 2013

Robot Love

     This is a Cricut card that I made for Valentines Day,  I think it turned out so cute.  Cards for boys can be tricky but this one turned out really well.  The cartridge I used was "Robotz" and he was cut out at 3 inches.  I used Bassill card stock. in red black and gray.  Some black and white patterned paper I had in the scrap paper drawer.  The hearts are from a Cuttlebug Die/Embossing set "Love Always" and I used a gold gel pen to highlight the words on them. The Embossing folder I used was a Darcie folder named "Swirl". The card is an A2 size in black. The mat is 4 x 5 1/4 in red.  The band is cut at 5 1/4 x 2 1/4 in black and 5 1/4 x 2 in polka dot.  The large mat is 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 at bottom 2 3/4 at top. Then embossed with Darci. Striped paper is cut at 3 1/2 x 3  /12 at bottom and 2 1/2 at top,


Mechanics of Love





     As always have a great day.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a  look.  I hope you enjoy the card and please feel free to leave a comment.  

No comments :

Post a Comment