So I am kind of crazy for the Hello Thinlit Dies. It is almost as bad as the Circle Card Thinlit. (LOL) So the next three cards I am going to show you all use the thinlits. The first card that you see turned out so wonderful I just love it. I used all of the 2014-2016 in colors to color the butterfly. The one below it I saw on pinterest in different colors but loved the technique and just had to try it. It is also kinda of my farewell to my favorite in-colors ever. I just love them and will continue to use them often, I think that is one reason I could never be a demonstrator I could not quit using a color just because it was no longer in the catalog. The last card I saw a card on pinterest with a similar layout, I didn't have some of the things she used, and my words and color scheme is different but you know me I improvised and it really turned out better than I had imagined. So I hope you love what you see and find some inspiration for yourself.
- Very Vanilla Card stock.
- Momento Black ink.
- Stampin Write Markers In-colors 2014-2016
- Hello Thinlit Dies, and Circle Thinlits.
- Crazy about You Stamp Set
- Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.
I used the smooch spritz on the Hello.
- Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock.
- 2013-2015 In colors ink
- Work of Art, and Crazy about You Stamp Sets.
- Hello Thinlits Dies
- Linen Thread.
The best way to tell you how to do this is to direct you to the website where I learned http://nanceleedy.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-die-cut-work-of-art-pp239.html. The possibilities are endless, I cant wait to try it with other stamp sets.
Big Time Thanks
- Pool Party, Coastal Cabana Card stock.
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP, Glimmer Paper
- Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Momento Black ink
- Banner Blast, Kinda Eclectic, A Word for You Stamp Sets
- Banner Punch, Confetti Stars Border Punch.
- Hello Thinlits Dies
- Pool Party Thick Bakers Twine.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here web page www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain