Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter Blessing

     So I know that I am a week late, but I told you I was obsessed with the Hello Thinlits, and I saw this technique on how to make a cross with the Modern Label Punch and had to try it,  so these are the two cards that came from that one endeavor.

     This first card came about because I really wanted to use the negative of the Happy I had punched out and it just so happened that it was on the bottom half of this sheet so I took advantage of it.and made this card.  Hope you like it.






Easter Blessing



Supplies Needed

  • Basic Black, Pool Party card stock.
  • Sweet Sorbet DSP
  • Pool Party and Momento Black Ink.
  • Crazy about You Stamp Set
  • Oval Framelits and Hello Thinlits.
  • Chevron Embossing Folder
  • Summer Starfruit Thick Bakers Twine.

This Card is a 5x5 Square Card.

Modern Cross



Supplies Needed
  • Pool Party, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock.
  • VersaMark Ink, and White Embossing Powder.
  • Sweet Sorbet DSP
  • Crazy about You Stamp Set
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Hello Thinlits Dies
  • Stapler
The website I found this technique on is  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/256564509998410143/ 




As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look.  Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here web page  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

No comments :

Post a Comment