Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Beautiful Beach Day

     Well I must say the creative juices are flowing.  I have had so many request for a beach shaker card with the Stampin Up sets, so I finally tackled the request.  The only problem was that once I started I could not stop.  These are the cards that I came up with,  I truly hope that they inspire you to either do a card very similar to this, or go to the beach to relax.  I am always inspired by nature.  I love that the weather is getting nicer so I get to go to the Beach as often as I can catch a break in my schedule.  As always please feel free to leave a comment or a question and I will answer as soon as I see it.


Seahorse



Supplies Needed

  • Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake card stock.
  • Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze ink
  • Blush Blossom Stampin Write Marker
  • Hardwood, Lots of Thanks, By the Tide and Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets.
  • Hello Thinlits Dies, and Oval Framelits.
  • Dazzling Diamonds, Stapler, Gold Sequins, Linen Thread, and Best Year Ever Buttons.
  • Window Sheet, sand and Dimensionals.



Underwater View



Supplies Needed
  • Crumb Cake, and Whisper White card stock.
  • Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Pool party, and VersaMark ink.
  • By the Tide, and Small Script Stamp Sets.
  • Clear Embossing Powder.
  • Circle Framelits. Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
  • Window Sheet, Sand and Dimensionals.


Beach Birds



Supplies Needed
  • Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Soft Suede card stock.
  • Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, and Pool Party ink.
  • Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge, and Crazy about You Stamp Sets.
  • Hello Thinlits Die, Oval Framelits.
  • Window Sheets, Dimensionals, and Sand.

     I truly hope that you enjoy the cards they were a long time in the making, but I think that they all turned out like I had wanted.  Enjoy and go create.

As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look.  Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here web page  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

6 comments :

  1. LOVE the Wetlands one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spotted your Wetlands card on Pinterest .... what a WOW card! Your design is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you glue the sand? Beautiful card - I hope you don't mind but I would like to case this one. Spectacular - best I have seen in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't glue the sand to the card it is your typical shaker card. I used a window sheet the sand was the filler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, and am trying to case it but struggling with the step by step. Any helpful hints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christi I sent you and email on you blog I would be happy to give you a step by step to the best of my abilities but I was not sure which card it was you were interested in.

      Delete