Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring has Sprung

     Hello, it is the first full weekend of spring and it is completely overcast outside.  So I have been making cards today.  Yesterday I went to my card club, I can't tell you how much I enjoy that fellowship each month and we actually make some beautiful cards. !!! BONUS!!!  My inspiration for the cards you are about to see came from all over, card club, pinterest, etc. ,  As always I adapt them to the products I have on hand and the colors I like.  I hope you like what you see and if you have any questions I try to check the blog often to answer as many as I can.



Birthday Bouquet 
 



Supplies Needed
  • Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper While card stock.
  • Sweet Sorbet DSP.
  • White Embossing Powder, and VersaMark ink, heat gun.
  • Momento Black,  and Stampin Write Markers in coordinating colors.
  • Starfruit Bakers Twine.
  • Bloom with Hope Stamp Set.
  • Banner Punch.
The card base is an A2 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The crisp cantaloupe is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 for large. and 2 7/8 x 3 3/4 for small, the DSP 4 x 5 1/4, the small black is 2 3/4 x 3 5/8. and the white 2 5/8 x 3 1/2. All layers are flat. I stamped extra flower on a scrap piece of white,  colored and cut it out.  Banner made by putting only one side into punch so length is no issue.  I hope the dimensions help.



Hello Spring


Supplies Needed
  • Basic Grey, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock.
  • Wild Wasabi, and So Saffron ink.
  • VersaMark ink, and silver embossing powder and heat gun.
  • Summer Silhouettes, and Regarding Dahlias stamp set.
  • Square Collection Framelits
  • Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds.
    The base card is an A2 size, The large white is 6 x 5 1/4 scored along the long side at 2 and 4 inches, valley fold one and mountain fold the other. Attach the very back 2 inch strip to the grey only gluing it down.  Center the framelit on front of card and run through the big shot, and then run the daffodil delight with same framelit. Trim the gray square you have 1/8 inch on both sides to keep square. Fold white card stock inside, attach the yellow piece with glue only on one half down to the white that is showing through the window when card folded.  The small white piece is cut at 2 1/4 inch square. Stamp as you want and enjoy the card.



Floral Friendship



Supplies Needed
  • Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, and Whisper White card stock.
  • Sweet Sorbet DSP
  • Pool Party Bakers Twine.
  • Momento Black ink, and Stampin Write markers in coordinating colors.
  • Banner Punch, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Circle Collection Framelits.
  • Bloom with Hope, and You're a Gem Stamp Sets.


The base card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, the large DSP cut is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8. The tan DSP cut 1 3/4 x 4 1/8. The blue DSP cut is 3 x 2 3/8. The stamped image is a circle framelit 2 3/8.  The black was all cut 1/8 inch larger than the DSP, I used the 2 1/2 inch circle punch for the black circle. I layed the first two layers flat and then used pop dots on the circle. 




As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look.  Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

No comments :

Post a Comment