- Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock.
- Sweet Sorbet DSP
- Momento Black ink
- Stampin Write Markers
- Bloom with Hope, and Perfectly Penned.
- Squares Collection Framelits.
- Crystal Effects.
Soft and Subtle
- Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Pool Party card stock.
- Soft Suede, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, and VersMark ink.
- Bloom with Hope, and gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets.
- Natural 5/8' Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, and Subtle Button "Pool Party".
- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
Card base cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Pool Party cut at 3" x 5 1/8" and ran through embossing folder, place ribbon on bottom of Pool Party card stock as above and glue card stock to left side of card. Soft Suede is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" and Sahara Sand cut at 3" x 3 1/4". on the small piece of Sahara Sand Stamp floral image with VersMark and use clear embossing powder and heat gun to raise image. Next use Gorgeous Grunge Stamp and Sahara Sand ink and cover square. Then with Sponge Dauber fill in flower using Pool Party ink. I used Soft Suede to stamp sentiment. Glue image to Soft Suede piece, and use dimensional on soft suede. Put linen thread through button tie bow and place on end of ribbon.
- Coastal Cabana, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White card stock.
- Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Lost Lagoon, Chocolate Chip, and Craft White ink.
- Sponge Daubers
- Stencil with different sizes of holes cut out.
- Too Kind Stamp Set.
- Crystal Effects.
- Chocolate 5/8" Satin Ribbon "retired"
Card base cut at 5 1/2"x 4 1/4". Chocolate Chip cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". Large White cut at 5 1/4" x 4". Small White cut at 2" x 4 1/4". Stamp Image on Small Whisper White card stock, at top, Tear bottom 1/3 off and stamp sentiment. Ink edges with sponge dauber in Chocolate Chip ink. I then took crystal effects and went over the darkest elements on the flowers and set aside to dry. On the large piece of Whisper White card stock I did the bokeh technique using Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, and Coastal Cabana ink along with the Craft White. Here is a web page with instructions on the Bokeh technique. www.stampyourartout.com/stampyourartout/2015/03/the-bokeh-technique-step-by-step-photos.html.After everything dries, and it will take a while, the layers are all glued flat. The bow is tied and placed on with a glue dot.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here web page www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain