Belated Birthday Bart
- Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock.
- Momento Black, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Daffodil Delight ink
- Remembering Your Birthday, and See Ya Later Stamp Sets.
- 2 1/2", 1 3/4", 1 1/4", 1/2" circle punch, Owl Punch, Hole punch, and Project life corner punch.
- Circle Card Thinlit, Circle Collection and Oval Collection Framelits.
- Scissors, Sponge Daubers.
The first thing you do is to cut out all pieces needed. The small Black circles are from 1/2" circle punch, The second smallest circle from the Owl punch, and the smallest is from hole punch. The straight line is just 2' Strip cut at 1/8" wide. and the crescent shape is done with the 1/2" punch. Cut out card and oval is the smallest oval framelit.
I then took my scissors and with the card folded started cutting small V's in the top to mimic his hair. Assemble all the pieces as seen in above picture, Trim the excess Strip and then use the corner punch on the bottom two corners and TaDa........... BART SIMPSON............ The sentiment was stamped and cut out with 2 1/4" circle framelit and the Black circle was punched with the 2 1?2" punch.
I truly hope that the pictures helped I have tried videos and do not like any of the outcomes so I will continue to try to post pictures when I can.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here web page www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain