Today I am going to share 2 wonderfully masculine cards, that you can use for any occasion. With Valentines fast approaching and Graduations not far behind this is the time to think about the men in our lives. The Stamp Set I am using today you get for FREE from Stampin Up with a $50 purchase between now and March 31st, 2016. So if you love this card as much as I do it is time to contact a Stampin Up Demonstrator for more details. One of the cards today is using DSP that has been discontinued so I apologize in advance.
- Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, Very vanilla(inside) cardstock.
- DSP This and That Epic Day
- Memento Black and Real Red Ink
- Stampin Up Stamp Sets Sky is the Limit and Bloomin' Love
- Linen Thread
The card base was Cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, the mat was cut at 4 x 5 1/4, and the DSP was cut at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. The Image was Stamped Four times without reinking in memento tuxedo black. The hearts were stamped in Real Red.
- Basic Black, Lost Lagoon and Very Vanilla cardstock
- DSP pack Going Places
- Memento Tuxedo Black and Lost Lagoon ink
- Stampin Up Stamp Sets World Map, Sky is the Limit and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Silver Metallic Thread, Candy Dots Brad Bases and Dimensionals
- Word Window Punch
Card Base cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, mat 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, stamp image of world map 4 x 5 /14. Long strip 1 7/8 x 5 1/2 DSP 1 3/4 x 5 3/8. Three square mats 2 1/8 x 2 1/8. Stamp images 2 x2. The image of World Map was stamped off once before stamping image for card.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above, that are still current you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at her web page www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain