As some of you know this blog started as a Cricut card site and has now become much more Stampin Up than anything else. Well the next few things I am going to share are a wonderful marriage of the 2. This was made for my BFF Becky's nephews first birthday party, and they really turned out wonderful. The theme was woodland creatures and acorns. Included are the treat bags that are made from Stampin up products, The high chair banner and the Happy Birthday banner that were cut out on the Cricut and all products used were Stampin Up. I will put a list on the bottom of all things used. I hope you like them and get inspired yourself.
- Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Baked Brown Sugar (retired), Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock
- DSP Sweater Weather (retired)
- Early Espresso, Soft Sky. Brown Sugar and Cajun Craze ink
- mini clothespins, Jute Rope, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon and Linen Thread
- Create-a-Critter Cricut Cartridge cut @ 6"
- Stampin Up Acorn Builder Punch
- Stampin Up Stamp Set Thankful Forest Friends, Perfect Pairings, For All Things
- Stencil Set from Canvas Banners
- Circles Collection Framelits
I really hope you enjoy the project it was a lot of fun to make. As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment or question.