Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine Treat Cup

     This is a color twist for valentines day.  My husband loves purple so I thought I would make a Valentines Day Card for him out of purple and green.  I got these treat cups last year when they went on sale, and have been waiting for a chance to use them here it is.

Love you





  • Whisper White card stock
  • DSP Sweet Shop
  • Wisteria Wonder, and Luck Limeade ink
  • Single Stamp Love you 
  • Full Heart Punch, and Round Tab Punch
  • Heart Treat Cup
  • Honeycomb Embossing Folder
  • Wisteria Wonder Ruffle Ribbon


As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage   www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

No comments :

Post a Comment