Friday, February 21, 2014

Batter Up

     I don't know about you all but I just love when an idea comes together.  My husband is a huge Yankee fan so with spring ball starting up and Derek Jeter announcing his retirement, I have had baseball on the brain,  and we all know how much I love the circle thinlit so the two just seemed natural fit.  I just love the way this turned out and the possibilities for more sports is just waiting on someone to tackle.  I got the inspiration on pinterest there is a baseball card using the big chevron punch pieces and while looking at the circle thinlit and all of its extra pieces I noticed the small chevron  and the star and an idea is born.  So I will quit rambling.


Batter Up






  • Midnight Muse, Real Red, Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight card stock
  • Midnight Muse, Real red ink.
  • Circle Thinlit and star and chevron cut out in set. Star from Clearlit Happy Whale.
  • 2 1/2" punch and 1 3/4" punch.
  • Sassy Salutations, Happy Hour, and Sprinkled Expressions stamp set
  • Stripes embossing folder.


As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage   www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

2 comments :

  1. Loved your card!! I needed the inspiration for my baseball loving nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well done, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete