Hello everyone, I am so sorry my post have been so far apart but I have had some medical issues that have prevented me from posting. I none the less have been making cards but have not had the energy to post so I thought today I would post what I have been working on. Little boy cards are always a challenge for me but I have a few today that I hope you will like. Some are from the new occasions catalogue and some from the main catalogue. I hope you are inspired.
- Whisper White, Always Artichoke, and Soft Suede card stock
- Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Versa Mark Ink
- Stampin Up stamp sets Boys will be Boys, Happy Birthday Everyone, Work of Art, and Pictogram Punches.
- Gold Embossing Powder
The base card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Mat is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Whisper White is 3 3/4 x 5. Stamped the Happy Birthday in Soft Suede, the Parachute men in Always Artichoke, and the stars are gold embossed. to color the parachutes I used work of art stamp and markers soft suede, always artichoke and pear pizzazz randomly colored the stamp and stamped it on the parachute. I love the effect of camouflage it gave.
- Basic Grey, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla card stock
- This and That Epic Day DSP (retired)
- Basic Black, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate Ink
- Gumball Green, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Daffodil Delight Markers
- Stampin Up Stamp sets - Boys will Be Boys, Timeless Textures, Gorgeous Grunge
- Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Bakers Twine Black and Pool Party, and Subtles Candy Dots.
Card Base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Mat cut at 2 5/8 x 3 7/8, Very Vanilla cut at 2 1/2 x 3 3/4. Tag hand cut to fit. DSP strip 5 1/2 x 7/8. stamped with Timeless Textures in Smokey Slate first then legos in Basic Black then colored in randomly. Stamped in Basic Grey with Timeless Textures on base and the in Basic Black with Gorgeous Grunge. Finished with candy dots and pop dotted the tag.