Hello everyone, it has been a little while since my last post. The new catalogue has come out with some cute things in it. The hostess sets are some of the cutest. The precious little animals in the Love You Lots set are my favorite. So today I have made cards with all 4 of them. You will notice that some of the colors and all for the DSP that I used are retired, that is because I have set some rules for myself, until I use up a lot of my DSP that I currently own I cannot get any new. So I certainly plan on using up as much as possible in the next few post. I know that a lot of demonstrators only use the current materials, but there are a lot of us out there that hang on to the retired stuff until we run out. I always say that the cards I make are only a jumping off point for you, you can always substitute colors, DSP, stamp sets, use these as inspirations. So without further babbling.
- Hello Honey , Basic Grey, Whisper White card stock.
- Moonlight DSP
- Basic Grey, and Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Stampin Up Stamp Sets Love You Lots, Sheltering Tree.
- Dimensionals, and Blender Pens
Card Base Hello Honey 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, DSP Polka Dots 4 1/4 x 1 3/4, DSP Rain 3 x 4 1/4, Basic Grey 4 1/4 x 1 7/8 & 3 1/8 x 4 3/8. I stamped the elephant and mouse on white and colored them in, I then cut them out. I stamped the tree and ground in black on the DSP and then used verso mark and clear embossing powder to highlight them. The Elephant and mouse were stamped on the DSP, I then took the cut out of the elephant and put on with Dimensionals. and the mouse was glued flat. The whole layer was also popped with Dimensionals.
- Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock.
- Print Poetry DSP
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stampin Up stamp set Love You Lots
- Elegant Dots Embossing Folder
- Black and White Bakers Twine, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Dimensionals.
The card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Raspberry Ripple, the DSP is 1 7/8 x 4 1/2, the Elegant Dots is 2 1/8 x 3 5/8 with a 1 3/4 circle cut out. Basic Black cut at 2 x 4 5/8 & 2 1/4 x 3 3/4. Very Vanilla 2 x 3. I stamped the bugs on the very vanilla and then on some DSP cut out the bodies of the bugs from the DSP stamped image and with Dimensionals put them on the stamped image. I also used Dimensionals to raise that layer.
- Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green card stock.
- Print Poetry DSP
- Momento Tuxedo Black, Midnight Muse ink
- Stampin Up Stamp Set Love You Lots, Crazy About You.
- Circle Card Thinlits Star Die, Greetings Thinlits Die, and the Extra Large Oval Punch.
- Seaside Embossing Folder
- Wink of Stella, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Dimensionals.
The card Base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla Embossed cut at 5 3/8 x 4 1/8, (2) DSP cut at 2 1/4 x 4 1/2. (2) Gumball Green 2 3/8 x 4 5/8. (1) Very Vanilla 2 1/8 x 4 1/4. Stamp an image of frog on Very Vanilla and one image on some of the DSP cut out the DSP frog minus the eyes and glue onto the image on the Very Vanilla. Assemble the card everything is glued down except the star it is raised with Dimensionals and covered with Wink of Stella. Cut ribbon to fit stamp words below I used pop dots for the cheers.
Hedge Hog Hello
- Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Whisper White card stock
- Moonlight DSP
- Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Hello Honey ink
- Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow Makers
- Stampin Up Stamp Sets Love You Lots, You've Got This, and Hello
- Candy Dots Rich Razzelberry , Dimensionals.
Card Base Hello Honey 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, DSP 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, Whisper White 3 1/4 x 4 5/8. Sahara Sand 2 5/8 x 4 1/4 & 3 3/8 x 4 3/4. Stamp the large background stamp in the lower right corner after stamping it off once. Stamped the image on top and colored in the flower with the markers. Top layer raised with Dimensionals.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above, that are still current you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at her web page www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain