- Basic Grey, Pool Party, and Whisper White card stock
- Basic Grey, Basic Black, Smokey Slate, and Pool Party ink
- DSP Epic Day This and That
- Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge, By The Tide, and Fabulous Phrases
- 1/4 inch Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Grey
- Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels 8)
As always this is a A2 size card. The first layer is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. DSP is cut at 4 1/4 x 3. The grey mat is 4 3/8 x 3 1/8. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities (labels 8) for the last layer, I cut the same size twice and then cut grey in half and trimmed middle off and used to frame the sides. I also sponged the edge of the white with Smokey Slate. For the shells I stamped the grunge in pool party on scrap whisper white and stamped shell in Basic Grey over it and cut it out. For the background on base I stamped pool party ink on pool party paper with the grunge stamp. for the white piece I stamped pool party with grunge stamp and then on the bottom I stamped Smokey slate and Basic Black with the grunge stamp. The birds and the sentiment were stamped in Basic Grey. I hope this helps.
As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain