Monday, March 17, 2014

Bubbles

     This is the last card for the day I really liked the way it turned out,  if you notice the scallop stamps if any of you out there have finished a card just to touch it and get ink on it and want to cry this was the card that happened to to me.  I had worked out the layout and had it all finished and picked it up and was just about to scrap it when I saw this stamp and thought I would at least give it a try and I think it turned out OK.




By the Tide Bubbles




 


  • Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, and Pistachio Pudding card stock
  • DSP Tea for Two, and Venetian Romance
  • Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, and Soft Suede ink
  • Various Sizes Circle and Scallop framelits and punches
  • Square Lattice and Arrows Embossing folders
  • Stamp Sets By the Tide, and Petal Parade

  As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

No comments :

Post a Comment