Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What little boys are made of........

     How is everyone doing I have been inspired so much lately from everyone on the web with there beautiful cards,  that I thought  would try some Boy cards and hopefully inspire some of you.  I just got the Cricut Lite Cartridge B is for Boy when Wal-Mart decided to stop carrying them and they went on sale, so that was the start of the Boy cards to follow, although not all of the cards I made were from that cartridge it was what got me started with the Boy theme.  I hope as always the you enjoy them.
 
Loads Of Fun
 This card was made using the Cricut Lite "B is for Boy" Cartridge.
 
 
I Robot
 This card was made using the Cricut Lite "B is for Boy" Cartridge.

 
The Eyes Have It
 This card was made using the Cricut Lite "Bump in the Night" Cartridge.
     I thank you for all your kind comments and your continued support, if you want to see more of the boy cards that I made this week you can go check out my YouTube video here.                                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFrimIX9Tj4&feature=plcp

No comments :

Post a Comment